This page includes major product changes so you can stay up to date with the features of your account.
View upcoming features (development roadmap)
Email editor update: 9 new options added
June 13, 2019
- Background images available: easily add text over images without Photoshop
- Hide sections on mobile screens so your contacts don't need to scroll much
- Pasting content is quicker: links, headlines, etc. are kept; no need to re-format
- Custom padding around content blocks helps fine tune your layout
- Dynamic content for entire sections: control multiple content blocks at once
- Five new fonts to choose from: now there are over 20 fonts available
- Improved button controls including square corners and margin controls
- Updated image library with search option and easier folder management
- The "Save" button has been moved to the top of the editor for easier access
Read details about these changes or watch the demo video below:
Import page interface clean-up
When you're importing a list, the import page is now less cluttered and separated into sections that correspond to steps you need to follow to import your list.
Some infrequently used options have been moved into an "advanced settings" area that is hidden from view by default to further simplify the import workflow.
And our favourite part: uploading files is now also possible by dragging them to the import screen from another window or your desktop!
Display forms as popups
Embedding forms on web pages can take up a lot of real estate. Displaying forms in popups (also know as lightboxes or dialogs) saves space for other content.
Now you can show forms as popups: All you need to add is a button or link to open the popup. Additionally, the original page never changes so when the form is completed, visitors are back on the same page they were reading and can continue to browse your website.
Dynamic content in email messages
Delivering relevant content to your contacts that they are interested in is critical to creating engaging emails: more clicks, less unsubscribes. Sometimes it's not practical to send separate emails to each segment and showing different content within the same message simplifies the email creation process.
You can now customize your messages by showing or hiding sections when recipients match certain segmentation criteria.
Web font support
In addition to web safe fonts such as Arial, Verdana and Times New Roman you can now also choose from a selection of web fonts. Some examples of web fonts are Open Sans, Roboto, Lato and Merriweather.
Dynamic form fields
Dynamic fields work in tandem with single select form fields such as radio buttons or select "dropdowns".
A common use case is a dropdown selector that includes an option to select "other". When the "Other" option is selected a new field appears to collect details.
New default forms
When you're creating a new form you can now choose from a few templates to get started. All forms are customizable in the form editor.
Automated consent expiry reminders
Implied consent for Canadian contacts expires 6 months (from an inquiry) or 24 months (from a transaction) after it was obtained.
After consent expires for a contact you cannot send emails to them anymore.
In addition to the consent request banner - that automatically solicits express consent each time you send an email - you can now send automated subscription verification reminders to contacts whose implied consent is about to expire.
Reports pages now load 5-10x quicker!
All reports are cached daily overnight, which means they load quickly when you login to your account.
New email editor
The updated editor gives you:
- easier control over image display on mobile screens
- the ability to add buttons anywhere in your emails
- more space to work on your messages
- and more
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation for the privacy of individuals within the European Union (EU). It became effective on May 25, 2018. We updated our automated consent management processes to be compliant with GDPR.
Link names (anchor text) now available in email reports
Email campaign reports now include the "anchor" text in addition to the URL of the link that was clicked on. Links can often be long and hard to read, while anchor texts will provide more insight without detailed analysis of link URLs.
Placeholders for form fields
You can now add placeholder text inside form fields. Use the placeholder field in the form editor.
Self serve email alerts configuration
Send email alerts and assign leads to a salesperson when an interest is assigned to a contact via a form submission or other channels. This functionality is now exposed to administrators who can update routing rules self-serve.
Improved support system
After a successful test of chat-based support in the past few months we have made it the primary support channel and discontinued the old support-ticket system. With chat-based support:
- Get responses and send updates directly from user interface and by email (just reply to the email thread)
- The chat module is accessible from every page of the user interface
- Paste attachments directly from your clipboard
- Book a call with support: Many support calls ended up with a transfer to screen sharing in order to troubleshoot issues quicker and explain how to use certain features. For this reason we decided to replace all non-emergency phone support to scheduled screen share sessions.