Forms can be:
- embedded directly to web pages
- shown in a dialog (popup) window when a link or button is clicked
- displayed as stand-along landing pages
These display options aren't mutually exclusive.
Form are responsive by default and synced real time to your account: any update you make in the form editor will immediately be reflected on embedded forms.
DISPLAY OPTION #1: Embed on page directly
Forms will appear where the embed code is placed and will fill the entire width of the parent container (responsive display).
- Will load as part of the same page view as the parent page
Scripts and styling
- When using the "Redirect URL" final action, on submission the entire page will post back and be redirected to provided URL.
- Will load as a different, additional page view as the parent page
- Must use SSL enabled custom domain that shares the same root domain as the parent URLFor example if your website is www.website.com the iframe must be embedded from https://subdomain.mywebsite.com
Scripts and styling
- No styles will be inherited from the parent pageThere is no possibility of conflict with the parent pageAll scripts and styling must exist in the HTML of the engagement
- When when using the "Redirect URL" final action, on submission in iframe embed will refresh itself without changing the rest of the parent pageThe redirect URL should point to a page of similar size that will fit into the <iframe> of the 1st step
- The width and height attributes of the <iframe> are customizable and will vary with each implementation
DISPLAY OPTION #2: Display as a popup (dialog window)
The popup with the form is triggered by a link or button.
Before you paste the embed code to your web page you need to include the tracking script on your website. The tracking code can be found on the account options page.
(The only exception is if you use Envoke for lead attribution reports and sales forms, in which case part of the visit tracking code already includes this form control script.)
<button class="nvkPopup" data-id="FORM_ID" style="color: #333; background-color: #fff; padding: 6px 12px; font-size: 14px; border: 1px solid transparent; border-color: #ccc; border-radius:
DISPLAY OPTION #3: Show as a landing page
Grab the URL of the landing page from the form editor to display the form as a stand-alone landing page. In order to use vanity URLs you need to have a custom domain configured.
Related article: How to style forms