Only major projects are included on this page. Minor changes are released weekly.
Release dates are for reference only - we strive to meet development deadlines and make available all features as per the dates indicated below.
Your input for feature development and general improvements is always welcome: Start a chat with support any time to let us know what's important to you.
Upcoming product changes
April - June 2019
Development these features is already in progress or resources are committed. Changes are unlikely.
- Background images in the email editor
- Subscriber trends report: acquisition and churn by reason over time
- Padding control between columns in email layouts
- User roles and permissions manager
- Reporting visualization (graphs)
- Data encryption at rest
- Option to send mandatory emails to selected segments in your contact list
July - September 2019
The roadmap for this quarter is still not finalized. The following items will likely be included, however, there may be changes in priorities (ie: move to the following quarter in lieu of another feature)
- DKIM support
- Image manager update for the email editor: general workflow improvements
- Default style settings in the email editor
- Mobile device preview for emails
- User interface "list pages" improvements
- Hidden email pre-header text
October - December 2019
These changes are candidates for this quarter but a few tickets will likely be replaced as priorities change.
- Expanded Zapier integration options
- AB testing by subject line / pre-header / sender
- Version history for emails and forms / auto-save
- Landing page editor enhancements
- API and webhooks enhancements
- Report sharing option with other users
- Ability to reorder reports
- Compare email campaign performance
- Trended email campaign activity reporting