We provide a REST API. You need to send requests in JSON format.
There are two separate APIs:
- API for messages: https://e1.envoke.com/bm/api/v4legacy
- API for leads and contacts - see details on the Leads and Contacts API support pages.
- /leads Leads API details
- /contacts Contacts API details
- /interests GET only; returns a list of interest names and ids
- /autoresponders GET only; returns a list of autoresponder names and ids
- /customfields GET only; returns a list of custom field names and ids
Once you login you'll find a test app to create and debug requests.
If you're interested in using the API please request an API_ID and API KEY.