Nurture campaigns automatically send a series of emails triggered by various actions.
The following nurture options are available for all accounts:
- Form submission: Start a nurture series when a form is submitted. For example "welcome emails".
- Manual edit: Start or stop a nurture campaign for a single contact or in bulk.
- List import: Start a nurture campaign upon importing a list
The following nurture options are only available if you use Envoke for lead distribution and lead attribution reports.
- Change in contact state: This option is designed to nurture prospects into leads by sending a series of mutually exclusive nurture messages.
- Transaction date: Nurture contacts and leads based on transactions, for example booking date or travel date.
Nurture campaign settings
The email series is configured on the nurture campaign setup page where you can specify the order of messages in the series and the delay between them.