Nurture campaigns automatically send a series of emails triggered by various actions.
Nurture campaigns can be triggered by:
- Change in contact state: This option is designed to nurture prospects into leads by sending a series of mutually exclusive nurture messages.
- Form submission: Start a nurture series when a form is submitted independent of contact state and other settings.
- Manual edit: Start or stop a nurture campaign for a single contact or in bulk.
- List import: Start a nurture campaign upon importing a list
- Transaction date (this option is not available yet)
Nurture campaign settings
The email series is configured on the nurture campaign setup page where you can specify the order of messages in the series and the delay between them.