Only major projects are included on this page. Minor changes are released weekly.
Release dates are for reference only - we strive to meet development deadlines and make available all features as per the dates indicated below.
Your input for feature development and general improvements is always welcome: Start a chat with support any time to let us know what's important to you.
Upcoming product changes
July - September 2019
Development of these features is in progress and resources are committed. Changes are unlikely.
- Subscriber trends report: acquisition and churn by reason over time
- User roles and permissions manager
- Reporting visualization (graphs)
- Data encryption at rest
- Option to send mandatory emails to selected segments in your contact list
- Default style settings in the email editor
- Mobile device editor/preview for emails
- User interface: "list pages" improvements
- Option to add email pre-header text
October - December 2019
These changes are strong candidates for this quarter but some items may be replaced as priorities change.
- AB testing by subject line / pre-header / sender
- Version history for emails and forms / auto-save / restore deleted emails
- API and webhooks enhancements
- Report sharing option with other users
- Contact filter improvements: ability to mix AND/OR conditions
- Email template manager
- DKIM support
- OAuth support
January - March 2019
The roadmap for this quarter is not finalized. The following items will likely be included.
- Compare email campaign performance
- Trended email campaign activity reporting