Only major projects are included on this page. Minor updates are released weekly.
October - December 2019
Development of these features is in progress and resources are committed. Changes are unlikely.
- Subscriber trends report: acquisition and churn by reason over time
- User roles and permissions manager
- Reporting visualization (graphs)
- User interface: improvements to lists (messages, interests, subscriptions, etc.)
- Option to send mandatory emails to selected segments in your contact list
- Default style settings in the email editor
- Option to add email preheader text
- API and webhooks enhancements
- DKIM support (domain keys verification)
- OAuth support for the API
January - March 2020
These changes are strong candidates for this quarter but some items may be replaced as priorities change.
- AB testing of email campaigns
- Email template manager
- Full width layout for the email editor
- Double opt-in
- Ability to embed archived emails to your website and update archived content
- Import external unsubscribes
- Advanced segmentation: ability to mix AND/OR conditions in filters
April - June 2020
The roadmap for this quarter is not yet finalized. The following items are considered.
- Post messages to social media as email campaigns are launched
- Version history for emails and forms / auto-save / restore deleted emails
- Compare email campaign performance
- Trended email campaign activity reporting
- Report sharing option with other users
- Global suppression list (do not mail list)
- Customizable consent and preferences page
Your input for feature development and general improvements is always welcome: Start a chat with support any time to let us know what features are important to you.