The following are known email display issues with Outlook, especially with Outlook 2016 and 2019 running on Windows.
These issues are not unique to emails sent from Envoke, the glitches are with Outlook itself.
- Background images aren't shown. A fallback background colour should be used. Read more.
- Webfonts won't show up as specified. A fallback font is used. Read more.
- Thin lines are inserted in emails in Outlook 2016 on Windows. This is a known bug with Outlook 2016's old Microsoft Word based rendering engine.
- Content that's marked hidden on desktop or mobile devices will not work in Outlook email clients. In Outlook all content will be shown regardless of the hide/show setting.
- Animated GIFs will only show the first frame of the animation. Check out this great blog post by Litmus for details.