We provide a REST API. You need to send requests in JSON format.
If you're interested in using the API please request an API_ID and API KEY.
Once you login you'll find a test app to create and debug requests.
APIs are separated into the following categories:
- Sending emails Documentation
- Managing contacts Documentation
- Managing leads Documentation
- Autoresponders (nurture emails)
GET only; returns a list of autoresponder names and ids
- Custom fields
GET only; returns a list of custom field names and ids
- Internal lists and subscriptions
GET only; returns a list of internal list / subscription names and ids